COORDINAMENTO SCUOLA LOMBARDIA 3 OTTOBRE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Andare in basso

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all? Empty Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Messaggio  illudgel Mer Ago 03, 2011 6:49 am

Hello.Thanx to all - Hi thereI wanted to say Thanx to all in this forum. I was having problems with my DVD Burner, after 2 years of good work, it bailed on me. I assumed it was the drive, and went and bought a new one. When it failed as well, I started digging. Because I use Shrink more than anything, I was going through these forums, reading about problems other people had. I tried everything y'all suggested, from better media to software and firmware updates. After a few more days of failures, I ran across a posting about possible registry problems. Out of other options, I tried Registry Mechanic, and the problem went away. I thank all of you who post here for giving me a resource to work from. Special thanx to the poster who mentioned that it might not just be a cheap media problem, but the registry. I'd link to that but I can't find it now. Keep up the good work.Thanx all ;)Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. Also wise not to meddle in the affairs of Dragons, as you are crunchy and best done Medium-Rare....

illudgel
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso